How would you like to download TWO free books? It’s as easy as filling out the form below, and I’ll send you the link to download two of my books for free – Genesis: A Soul Savers Novella and Wonder: A Soul Savers Collection of Holiday Short Stories & Recipes.
Discover how the Amadis began in this fascinating prequel to the award-winning Soul Savers Series!
While the land of Ancient Greece is plagued with mortals’ wars, twins Cassandra and Jordan have lived more than a lifetime as outcasts. When their dying father divulges a secret that’s been buried in his soul, his children come to opposite conclusions, launching them down two very different paths.
Jordan descends down a road of darkness and discovers the Daemoni, servants to Satan. His passion to gain their inhuman abilities, especially that of immortality, nearly consumes him, but when he thinks he’s achieved his ultimate goal, he yearns for his sister to share in his power.
Cassandra, however, follows the path of healing and light. She cares for the wounded and dying on the battlefields, while praying for the end to such atrocities. But her brother is determined to bring her into the war of all ages – the one for human souls.
A fun collection of holiday short stories and recipes from Kristie Cook’s internationally bestselling Soul Savers Series. Last year’s shorts for Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year’s have been rewrapped into one big gift, along with NEW content. Bonus material includes two stories for Halloween – including a choose-your-own-adventure-type ending! Also, find recipes for each holiday, submitted by the most avid of Soul Savers fans. That’s 11 short stories and 48 recipes in one neat package ready for the holiday season.
As a newsletter subscriber, you’ll also receive these benefits:
- Be the first to know about upcoming releases and other book-related news.
- Find out about signings, conferences, sales, and other special events.
- Discover new-to-you authors and their new releases and sales.
- And most fun of all? Be the first – and sometimes the only – to read excerpts from WIPs (works-in-progress) and upcoming releases and full stories. Some of these will not be available to the public at all.
I promise not to spam you! Newsletters go out approximately once a month, depending on what’s going on – sometimes it may be more, and other months I may skip. Your email address will never, ever be shared with anyone.
* PLEASE NOTE: Due to the nature of my newsletters, many email services will send my emails to your junk or spam folder, including the confirmation email and the one containing the free downloads. For Gmail users, Gmail will most likely deliver these to your Promo folder. Please be sure to add kristie(@)kristiecook.com and publisher(@)angdora.com (be sure to remove the parentheses) to your contacts list or whitelist. Be sure to mark the emails as “not junk,” “not spam,” or move them from your Promo folder to your inbox/primary tab to train your service that you want to receive emails from me.