Today is the last day of the Power Release Tour and it has been a blast. I hope all of you have enjoyed it as much as I have. Real quick, though, a couple of things:
1. We’re now taking orders for signed copies of Power in paperback. Go here to order. Delivery will be in about 3 weeks or so.
2. Promise is FREE on iBooks, Kobo and Smashwords. Please help spread the word (and if you feel inclined, report the lower price to Amazon).
Since we’re wrapping up the tour and the celebration of Power‘s release, the natural question to discuss today is “What’s Next?” That’s the topic of my guest post today over at Good Choice Reading. Check it out, then come back for today’s Scavenger Hunt question.
Remember, you can still go back to previous stops and submit your entries through next Friday, Oct. 5. I’ll announce the winner the following week.
One more time, here’s how it works:
1. Click on the purple link above to read the day’s tour stop. While you’re there, follow the blogger if you’d like and enter the giveaway.
2. Return to this blog post.
3. Scroll down to the comment box below where it says “Post a comment.”
4. Type in the box 3 things: your name, your email address and your answer to the day’s question.
5. For extra entries, post something about the tour (with a link back here) on Facebook and/or Tweet about the tour with a link. Copy and paste the link to your post or Tweet into your comment.
6. Under “Comment as,” select an account or just comment anonymously.
7. Click Publish.
8. Return tomorrow for the next stop on the tour and repeat.
Each time you come back to answer a new question, you get an entry for the grand prize of a Soul Savers Swag Bag with Signed Books + a $50 gift card to Amazon, B&N or iTunes (winner’s choice).
Today’s questions (each answer is an entry):
Good Choice Reading – What do you think about what’s next for me? Are you ready to see something new? (Assuming Book 5 still comes out by next June, of course.)