I am so excited for today’s tour stop at A Life Bound by Books because you don’t have to be bored with more about me. Today’s guest post was written by Dorian, who gives you a glimpse of how he sees his life. I wish I could hug him and kiss him and hold onto him forever like his mother wants to do. I hope you enjoy his “paper.”
I’ve been told there’s some confusion on how to enter the Scavenger Hunt, so I’m going to try to explain a little differently. I’ve tried to make it as simple as possible.
1. Click on the purple link above to read the day’s tour stop. While you’re there, follow the blogger if you’d like and enter the giveaway.
2. Return to this blog post.
3. Scroll down to the comment box below where it says “Post a comment.”
4. Type in the box 3 things: your name, your email address and your answer to the day’s question.
5. For extra entries, post something about the tour (with a link back here) on Facebook and/or Tweet about the tour with a link. Copy and paste the link to your post or Tweet into your comment.
6. Under “Comment as,” select an account or just comment anonymously.
7. Click Publish.
8. Return tomorrow for the next stop on the tour and repeat.
Each time you come back to answer a new question, you get an entry for the grand prize of a Soul Savers Swag Bag with Signed Books + a $50 gift card to Amazon, B&N or iTunes (winner’s choice).
Today’s question to answer:
A Life Bound by Books – What are two of Dorian’s favorite things to do?