As I’ve been not-so-subtly hinting here and here, I’ve been planning a giveaway to celebrate finishing the first draft of Book 3. My problem is that I still don’t have a title for this lovely, kick-ass book (yes, it is quite possible to be lovely and kick-ass at the same time). So, I’m going to make the giveaway simple to do, but I request that you use a little of your creative intelligence. You can vote for one of the ideas below or suggest your own.
What do you win? Both Promise & Purpose in ebook format PLUS these fine gifts:
|The Immortals by J.T. Ellison, Pride and Prejudice and Zombies 2011 Calendar and a Special Edition Soul Savers T-Shirt|
- Simply comment below with the title you vote for or suggest your own.
- Get an extra entry for posting on Twitter, Facebook, etc. Just let me know you’ve done it in the comments.
- You MUST be a follower to win.
Title ideas so far:
Vote on your favorite or make your own suggestion. What to know:
- It must be one word.
- It should be able to finish the sentence “I have…” and have a double meaning.
- It must be an attribute, belief or value, preferably a positive one, like Promise and Purpose.
- It does NOT have to begin with “P”. In fact, I’d rather it not. Even I get them mixed up sometimes.
- It can’t be “Faith.” I have a very good reason for that.
What is it about? Some keywords to tease you and get your creative juices running: