Next week is Thanksgiving! I love turkey day! I love having a reason to gather with family, cook and pig out until our bellies look like ticks. And I especially love that we get to do it all without the added pressure of shopping and gift giving. Of course, I love Christmas, too. It is my favorite holiday, but Thanksgiving is a very, very close second.
Since this is the last Friday before we gorge, here are 5 writing-relevant things I’m grateful for:
- The blessings of the stories that have been given to me.
- The talent to put those stories into words that people understand.
- The health and physical ability to record those words into a format others can read.
- The resources (like a computer!) to share those formats with those who want to read it.
- The people I’ve met along the way, from my alphas, betas and critters to other writers to book bloggers to fans, you are all a true blessing. Thank you for being my friend!