Friday is more than half over, although there’s still Friday night. That’s the best part, right? 😉 But today has just been full of really cool and crazy things:
- First, it’s Friday! Cool all by itself!
- I found out one of our day-job clients is married to a prolifically published author! I hope to meet her one day very soon. That’s just too cool.
- We got tickets to see Aerosmith in Tampa tomorrow. I’ve never seen them and I’m really looking forward to it. Especially to the fact that I won’t be the oldest in the crowd. LOL Recently, we’ve been to Breaking Benjamin, Three Days Grace and 30 Seconds to Mars and we’ve always been the geezers. Now I’ll be the baby. 🙂
- My son got inked! Yes, it’s frawesomely cool. But he’s 16 and he’s my son! A part of me weeps, but I like it and I’m glad he got something that will still mean something to him in 25 years – he’ll still be Irish. LOL And it refers to a Bible verse, so that’s pretty cool. It’s very well done and if I decide to get an Amadis tattoo, I know where I’ll go now (if not Miami Ink). What is Amadis? You’ll have to read Promise to find out. 😉
- And last but definitely not least…Promise has been selected as a finalist for the Royal Palm Literary Award by the Florida Writers Association! Woohoo!!
Many reasons to celebrate. So I’m going to do just that. Have a cool and crazy weekend, lovelies!